Discover how to be motivated to do anything, including exercise!
- Eat This, Not That: The Best and Worst of Holiday Foods December 11, 2014
- Four Easy Ways to Become Vegan December 1, 2014
- How to Boost Metabolism in Five Steps November 30, 2014
- 5 Fun Winter Activities to Burn Calories November 20, 2014
- Supersize Your Salads November 15, 2014
- Warning: Whole Grains May Be a Whole Lie February 16, 2014
- Landscapes of Joy February 21, 2014
- Six Ways to Catch Better Zs February 23, 2014
- Love Your Heart: 10 Tips to Improve Cardiovascular Health February 3, 2014
- How to Become a Vegetarian the Easy Way March 12, 2014
Find us on Twitter
LIVE health magazine
- Why We Shouldn’t Set #Spiritual Goals http://t.co/hB1JiSBfvv 2 years ago
- Did you know that strawberries are rich in malic acid, an enzyme that removes stains and whitens your teeth? #smile #fruit 2 years ago
- What to REALLY Eat For Fat Loss http://t.co/KEkTOX0nYT Get shredded! #leanbody #sixpackabs #weightloss #skinny 2 years ago
- How to Stop Manifesting Your Fear http://t.co/T5p2wIfCeT #yoga #meditation #mindfulness #health 2 years ago
- Tears earn you sympathy. Sweat earns you results. No one ever drowned in sweat. Work hard and never give up on your #fitness dreams! 2 years ago
The information contained on this site is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is provided for educational purposes only.
You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Nothing contained on this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.